Now more than ever, America is relying on essential utility workers to keep us healthy. As we've seen so many times before, utility workers are stepping up to the challenge and risking their own safety to deliver us safe, affordable utility services.
Ziptility is proud to stand with utility workers today and always, and is committed to giving back to the industry that’s been good to our team.
Here are a few ways we’re prepared to help you during this crisis...
- All current Ziptility customers (including those on our Launch plan) can upgrade to our Pro Plan to get access it its work management features free of charge. We’ll import existing customer data, customize your implementation, and train your team in 3 days or less.
- Those of you that aren't Ziptility customers can access our Pro Plan for free through June. We’ll get you setup just as quickly, and will export everything you accomplish with us for you if you decide not to stick around past June.
- We've created a community for utility operators so that you and your peers can help each other manage the ins and outs of working safely and productively through this pandemic. Sign up for if you'd like to join.
- We've gathered utility management best practices from utility industry leaders across the country in a blog post.
- If you have a utility colleague who has, or has family that's been directly impacted by COVID-19, please tell us about them at this form and we’ll send cookies from a nearby local business to cheer them up. Fill out the form here.
Unfortunately, the effects of this pandemic appear to be far from over. We’ll continue to update this page with new information and additional resources as frequently as possible. If there’s something we can do to help you and your team that haven’t already thought of, please email us directly here.
Thanks so much for all you do.
Cofounder and CEO, Ziptility